Solar Water Heater uses solar thermal energy to heat water that could be used for bathing, washing, cleaning and other purposes.
The Solar water heater consists of a collector and an insulated tank. The solar collectors use the solar energy to heat water passing through the pipes of the collector. And the insulated tank stores the hot water formed
- Domestic hot water
- Air conditioning
- Car washes
- Space heating
- Power generation
- Water pumping
Benefits of Solar Water Heater:
- Saves electricity bills more than 90% Return on Investment less than 1 year for a 20+year design life as compared to Electrical Geysers.
- Better performance on cloudy rainy days.
- However, ISI mark 1.5 kW / 2 kW / 3 kW backup electrical heater thermostat available [Optional].
- No scale formation No pipe blockage will occur by using salt / hard water.
- Compressed PUF insulated storage tank to retain the hot water for more than 48 hours.
- Inner Tank made of SUS 316L grade surgical steel used in marine applications.
- Electricity Board gives concessions on monthly bills when the Tax Invoice is submitted.
Flat based collector system –
A flat plat collector is basically a black surface that is placed at the convenient path of the sun.
The system mainly consists of glazing, an absorber plate and the pipes which are copper tubes fitted to the absorber plates. Sunlight passes through the glazing and hits the absorber plate which converts sunlight into heat which is transferred to the pipes which heat up the circulating water.