Additional Benefits of Hybrid Power Plant
Over Only Solar / Only Wind:
• Hybrid Renewable System – Combining wind and solar energy resources in a fully integrated platform.
• High Energy Density – Wind and Solar energy generation within a compact footprint, creates the greatest
energy density (Energy/sq. Meter) of any product on the market.
• Occupies Less Space – The Hybrid Power Plant occupies less space (around 30% for 1 kW) than only solar or only wind of the same capacity.
• Scalable – The units can be interconnected to increase a user’s energy production capability.
• Unique – The hybrid power plant seamlessly integrates wind and solar energy generation in a single
unit. This allows the product to be an effective solution in markets where the natural resources available for
only wind or only solar energy generation do not justify the investment.
• Increases Battery Life – Unlike Solar which is capable of charging the battery only during available sun hour, the
Hybrid Power Plant is capable of charging a battery 24 hours a day, limiting the “depth” of discharge of the battery &
thereby increasing battery life & state of charge.
With installations in the cold of Scandinavia, or in the sunny and salty Caribbean Islands, or subject to the sandy desert heat in the Middle East, Hybrid Power Plant have performed as expected, providing energy to our customers worldwide.