Industries are looking for sustainable green energy sources and our product Ventilightis a great environment friendly option that provides integrated daylighting and ventilation solutions for indoor spaces.
Ventilight is an innovative green technology product that combines LightPipe and WindTurbo ventilator providing daylight to indoor spaces with air ventilation. When this is combined with Day360 GLC light controller, it can automatically control the light availability based on the daylight availability and improve energy savings by 25-30%.
In huge Cafeterias ,Warehouses , industries, lighting air ventilation are important. The current practice of Daylighting Systems air Ventilation Systems being installed separately on roof is a problem to customer in following ways:-
- Increase of chances of roof leakage as multiple openings are made.
- Coordination of multiple vendors.
- Higher cost of procurement of multiple items.
- Accountability responsibility divided among vendors.
- Unreliable, inflammable, low life FRP roof base of turbo ventilators.
- The product Ventilight addresses all the above issues by combining the patented
- Daylighting systems with wind turbo ventilators on a single Galvalume metal kerb. Theexpertise of our installation procedures on roof comes in useful for faster leakproof installation with metal kerb.The roof material Galvalume sheet is used for making factory made roof kerb for Ventilight. Galvalume sheet is corrosion resistant and long life product and very safe as compared to hand molded FRP[Fiber Reinforced Plastic]. The wind turbo ventilators can be installed standalone or combined with Norikool or Lightpipe.